SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Monday, October 19 – Friday, October 23
Tuesday, October 20th (9:00 - 10:00am)
Live Presentation and Q&A with a Scientist
- Join us live as we hear from Dr. Janet Rossant, world-renowned expert in developmental biology as she discusses research in stem cell development and cell differentiation.
- Students, teachers, or classes can join in the conversation via the Q&A function on Zoom.
Wednesday, October 21st (6:30 - 7:30pm)
Agriculture & Bioresources Career Panel
- Learn about a career in Agriculture & Bioresources from the U of S College of Agriculture and Bioresources, Sask Polytech BioScience Technology Program, as well as a post-secondary student and an industry professional sharing their education and career journeys.
- This event will take place live and provide the opportunity for students, teachers, and parents to join in the conversation via the Q&A function on Zoom.
Thursday, October 22nd
How do we develop vaccines for COVID-19? Live Q&A with Dr. Volker Gerdts
- Join Dr. Volker Gerdts, Director and CEO of the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization and International Vaccine Center (VIDO-InterVac), as he shares information about their current research and pursuit to create a vaccine for COVID-19.
- This live event will take place in the morning and again in the afternoon to provide the opportunity for students and teachers to join in the conversation on Zoom.